Please adhere to the following safety guidelines when working with Titan-Etch
- Always store Titan-Etch in a plastic container. Do not store Titan-Etch in glass or metal containers(Titan-Etch will slowly etch through these materials).
- Wear proper safety equipment: gloves and safety glasses.
- Work outside or in a well ventilated room. Use a (simple) exhaust/fume hood when warm etching indoors.
- In case of eye or skin contact, immediately rinse with a large amount of water.
- In case of ingestion, immediately seek medical attention.
- Make sure you label the plastic containers and canisters in which Titan-Etch is stored with the label "Toxic".
- Avoid contact between Titan-Etch and concentrated acids, as this can lead to the formation of toxic fumes.
- Keep Titan-Etch away from food and areas where food is prepared or consumed.
Safety Data Sheet
Download Safety Data Sheet
(according to EU standard)(pdf).